BMJ Open Ophthalmology is a new Open Access journal published by BMJ. The journal publishes high-quality peer-reviewed articles on basic, translational and clinical science covering all aspects of ophthalmology and vision science.
Read about the journal’s mission in an introductory editorial from the journal’s Editors-in-Chief, Professor Colin E. Willoughby and Professor Stephen B. Kaye.
Stay informed, register for BMJ Open Ophthalmology e-alerts
- Twenty years of limbal epithelial therapy: an update on managing limbal stem cell deficiency
- Italian real-life experience on the use of ocriplasmin
- The Efficacy of Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors for the treatment of chronic diabetic macular oedema in vitrectomised eyes: a retrospective study
- Correction: Retinal vasculature in glaucoma: a review
- Acupuncture and herbal formulation compared with artificial tears alone: evaluation of dry eye symptoms and associated tests in randomised clinical trial
- ReviewDigital eye strain: prevalence, measurement and amelioration(16 April, 2018)
- Original articleThe prevalence of visual symptoms in poppers users: a global survey(25 January, 2017)
- Original articles
- CorrectionCorrection: Retinal vasculature in glaucoma: a review (7 July, 2018)