BMJ Open Ophthalmology is a new Open Access journal published by BMJ. The journal publishes high-quality peer-reviewed articles on basic, translational and clinical science covering all aspects of ophthalmology and vision science.
Read about the journal’s mission in an introductory editorial from the journal’s Editors-in-Chief, Professor Colin E. Willoughby and Professor Stephen B. Kaye.
Stay informed, register for BMJ Open Ophthalmology e-alerts
- Acupuncture and herbal formulation compared with artificial tears alone: evaluation of dry eye symptoms and associated tests in randomised clinical trial
- Safety and efficacy of 4-terpineol against microorganisms associated with blepharitis and common ocular diseases
- Visual performance in a flight simulator: multifocal intraocular lenses in pilots
- Digital eye strain: prevalence, measurement and amelioration
- LncRNAs in genetic basis of glaucoma
- ReviewDigital eye strain: prevalence, measurement and amelioration(16 April, 2018)
- Original articleThe prevalence of visual symptoms in poppers users: a global survey(25 January, 2017)
- Original research
- ReviewLncRNAs in genetic basis of glaucoma(29 March, 2018)