BMJ Open Ophthalmology is a new Open Access journal published by BMJ. The journal publishes high-quality peer-reviewed articles on basic, translational and clinical science covering all aspects of ophthalmology and vision science.
Read about the journal’s mission in an introductory editorial from the journal’s Editors-in-Chief, Professor Colin E. Willoughby and Professor Stephen B. Kaye.
Stay informed, register for BMJ Open Ophthalmology e-alerts
- Expert practice patterns and opinions on corneal cross-linking for infectious keratitis
- Clinical safety of a minor eye conditions scheme in England delivered by community optometrists
- Relationship between electronically measured medication adherence and vision-related quality of life in a cohort of patients with open-angle glaucoma
- Acceptability and use of glaucoma virtual clinics in the UK: a national survey of clinical leads
- Ready-made and custom-made eyeglasses in India: a cost-effectiveness analysis of a randomised controlled trial